Current Job Openings
Full-Time Coding Specialist - Warsaw
Grossnickle Eye Center has an opening for a FULL-TIME Coding Specialist at the Warsaw office.
Our medical/surgical practice has an immediate full-time position available for a Coding Specialist. Experience preferred but not required. Must be flexible, self-motivated, team-oriented, and able to work in a high-volume setting. No holidays or weekends. Competitive Benefit package.
Flexible Full-Time Ophthalmic Assistant - Warsaw
Grossnickle Eye Center is looking for a FLEXIBLE FULL-TIME Ophthalmic Assistant for the Warsaw office.
Candidate must be dependable, detail-oriented, and able to perform well in a fast-paced setting. Exceptional customer service and computer skills, along with a strong desire to learn is required. Ophthalmic or clinical optometric experience is preferred, but clinical medical assistants will also be considered.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: history taking, visual acuity testing, and diagnostic ophthalmic specialty testing.
Flexible full-time position (32-40hrs/week). No holidays. Competitive benefit package.
Full-Time IT Coordinator - Warsaw
- Maintain computer PC network and practice management database
- Work closely with the Electronic Medical Records (EMR) vendor
- Update and customize EMR software and create requested reports
- Maintain security of the network; monitor virus threats; act as the Security Officer; complete security risk assessments
- Maintain the intranet site
- Oversee the phone system
- Identify software and hardware problems and provide solutions; provide support to users
- Purchase and maintain computers and supplies
- Monitor network related issues for 4 locations
- Other duties as requested
- Associates degree in computer science/technology or commensurate work experience preferred
- Experience in the medical field helpful
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products/Microsoft certification(s) a plus
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports preferred
- Available to implement after hour projects when required
Full-Time Medical Receptionist - Mishawaka
Grossnickle Eye Center has an immediate opening for a full-time Medical Receptionist for the Mishawaka office location. Candidate must be dependable, detail oriented, able to perform well in a fast-paced setting, and have exceptional customer service and computer skills. Ophthalmic, optometric, or medical experience is preferred. No weekends or holidays.
Full-Time Medical Receptionist - Warsaw
Grossnickle Eye Center has an immediate opening for a full time Medical Receptionist for the Warsaw office location. Candidate must be dependable, detail oriented, able to perform well in a fast paced setting, have exceptional customer service and computer skills. Optical experience is preferred.