COVID Updates - 6/21/21
Your health and safety, and that of our staff, is our highest priority. We are continually monitoring COVID-19 and responding with plans and procedures based on national and local guidelines. This includes elevating our already high standards of sanitation, cleaning, and employee hygiene.
To help us protect you and our staff, please see the updated appointment guidelines.
Masks/Face Coverings Still Required In Building
To ensure the continued safety of our patients and team, we will continue to require masks or face coverings to be worn in our office regardless of the state-wide mask mandate change to advisory.
Many of our team, including our providers, have received the COVID-19 vaccine and will continue to take the necessary precautions and preventative measures to keep everyone safe. Even if you have had your vaccine, all patients and team members are required to wear a mask or face covering in the building. We truly appreciate your willingness to protect yourself and others.
When you arrive for your appointment...
- Please come inside to complete the check-in process.
- We will ask for your insurance card at each visit, along with any co-payment that is due.
- After check-in, you may either choose a seat in our reception area OR inform our staff that you prefer to wait in your vehicle and receive a call when we are ready for you.
- One healthy visitor will be allowed in the facility. All others must wait in their vehicles during the appointment in order to decrease traffic in our office.
Additional safety precautions in place include...
- Social distancing and required mask signs are clearly posted
- Hand washing and cough etiquette signs are clearly posted
- Barrier shields placed at check in/out and in exam rooms
- Strict hand washing required of all staff
- Frequent cleaning/disinfection required for high touch surfaces
- Staff not allowed to work if ill/sent home if become ill
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Please reschedule your appointment if you...
- Are currently awaiting a COVID-19 test or plan on getting one prior to your appointment.
- Have had close contact with anyone with a suspected or laboratory-confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks
- Have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever, chills, body aches
- Shortness of breath (not related to known heart/lung disease)
- Sore throat or any other cold symptoms
- RECENT loss of taste or smell
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting
- Red, irritated eye(s) (not related to known allergies/recent injections, etc.)