Part-time Maintenance Worker - WARSAW
Grossnickle Eye Center is currently seeking a part-time Maintenance Worker at the Warsaw office location.
Approximately 12 – 20 hrs per week. Past experience in maintenance, carpentry, and electrical skills preferred.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ordering & receiving office supplies
- General maintenance of building & grounds
- Handling basic repairs, maintenance checks
- Conducting routine inspections of equipment & premises
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary
- Responsible for special projects as needed at all GEC locations
No weekends or holidays.
Flexible Full-time Ophthalmic Assistant - WARSAW
Grossnickle Eye Center has an immediate opening for a flexible full-time Ophthalmic Assistant for the Warsaw office location, 32-40 hrs per week.
Candidate must be dependable, detail oriented, and able to perform well in a fast-paced setting. Exceptional customer service and computer skills, along with a strong desire to learn is required. Ophthalmic or clinical optometric experience is preferred, but not required; clinical medical assistants will also be considered. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- History taking
- Visual acuity testing
- Diagnostic ophthalmic specialty testing.
No holidays. Competitive Benefit package.